Perfect for those on the go! Our Sea Moss Capsules contain all the nutrients of our raw sea moss, in a convenient, pill form.
Organic and raw, wild crafted sea moss powder form
Easy-to-swallow vegetable gel capsules
Naturally vegan and alkaline
No added chemicals or fillers
To use: Recommend 1-2 capsules per day, with food.
WHAT IS SEA MOSS?
Sea moss is a type of red algae that grows naturally off the ocean and sea coasts of the Caribbean, Africa, Europe, Central and South Americas, as well as southeastern Asia. There are many types of this red algae with similar properties.
Visually, types of sea moss may appear different based on the climate of the water (those naturally grown in colder waters are often thinner) and the force of the waves. Although considered red algae, sea moss can vary in color from golden to greenish-yellow, or red, to dark purple.
Also known as Irish Moss and Carrageen Moss, Sea Moss, is one of the most beneficial superfoods. Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals in our bodies, including Beta-carotene, Calcium, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sulfur, Selenium, and Zinc.
When consumed, some of its internal benefits may include*:
- Dissolves inflammation and phlegm in the mucus membrane which means it provides immune support to alleviate cough, sore throat, bronchitis, and pneumonia;
- Alleviate erectile dysfunction by improving circulation;
- Strengthens connective tissues, joints and cartilage;
- Eases ailments such as gastritis, indigestion, ulcers, and fibroids;
- Provides thyroid support and treatment, based on its D-IT (Iodothyronine) and iodine content;
- Assists with focus and mental functioning, due to its high potassium content.
Topically, sea moss is said to boosts collagen production and is great for anti-aging as it is used to plump skin, smooth wrinkles, and enhance skin tone.
When combined with water, this sea moss creates mucilage (a thick, gelatinous substance) that can soothe and relieve inflammation and irritation both internal and external to the body.*